Mary's Journey...


Twenty-three years ago I had breast cancer. I was given 6 to 18 months to live. I have stage 3, 2.something cm. Only by the Grace of God , my family's prayers and learning to pray over myself the scriptures on healing am I here today.


I opted not to take chemo. I did have radiation and a mastectomy. I did change some of my eating habits for a year., cut out red meat, juiced more vegetables and did Dr. Gursom's therapy of wheat grass juice, coffee enema's which detoxifies ones body. It is not an easy process. If you choose to take Chemo or if you choose other means. One should always make sure that God and you are in a close relationship not only for a cure for here and now but for ones eternity. Nothing like the "Big C" to give one a wake-up call.


A friend in Christ,
Mary Barnes

Comments

  1. God Bless You!!!! He's an Awesome God isn't He?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what works for one may not work for others, don't get me wrong your recovery is amazing..and you were blessed to be given a second chance at life..I pray that you continue your journey..healthy and cancer free... thanks for sharing your miracle..sending out hugs to you and yours.
    kelly~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and share your thoughts.

Popular posts from this blog

Life Lesson #157 ~ Daughters of the King

Life Lesson #200 ~ Jealousy

Life Lesson #480 ~ Small But Mighty