Biopsies Scheduled

I just wanted ya'll to know that both my biopsies have been scheduled. They called me last week and set things up for of all days, Friday February 13th, lol.

The doctor/radiologist said on Tuesday she was concerned because one looked just like the first one they found in 2006 (clustered calcification's) and the other larger one (closer to the lymph nods) was jagged. I'm not happy about all this, but I'm alright. I am confident, scared, and slapped silly all at once. If this is cancer, then it is a new one, not the same. (I'm guessing here. It makes me feel better to think of it in that light.) My chances seem really good. Beat it once,beat it twice right? Yep. that's my story and I'm sticking to it.


My week is insane. I have IVIG on Monday, a doctors' appointment on both Tuesday and Wednesday, a lump extraction and biopsy ( my head again) on Thursday and then my breast biopsies on Friday. Plus the boys are off from school both Friday and Monday and Micah is still battling this Mono. He is just feeling awful, but he does go back to school Monday.


When it comes down to it, I'm no quitter! I still have my boxing gloves on and I'm ready to beat this beast back if need be.. This is just another hurdle right? I know without a doubt I am in God's hands. What better place to be?


C
Also please , stop by and encourage Sherri at http://trustmeitsnothing.blogspot.com/ .

Comments

  1. I know most of this based upon your email, but I don't accept it any more now ;-0. Gee, how self-absorbed am I about this, if you are stomping your feet about it less than I am? (don't answer)
    You've had more than enough "experience" with all this.
    I'm thinking of you. ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Christina.. I'm sorry to hear that wicked witch is after your shoes again. No No No.. she simply cannot have them. I hope your tests go well this week and the beast is put away never to return. Thoughts and prayers witll be with you..
    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep fighting dear. What better hands to be in than God's. I'll be praying.

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck to you this week - I'll keep you in my Prayers for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're right, you are no qutter, this is just another hurdle along lifes bumpy road. so hace up those boxing gloves if needed & fight on.
    we're all right here with you, my sister in arms. God is still in control, stay strong & keep faitj.
    keepin you in my prayers.
    huggies...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't say it enough ... you are such a super strong human being! Thanks for sharing your spirit and attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christine,
    like we say over here.. just another pot hole.. jump my friend.. jump.. you can do it.. I will be thinking of you all week.. and praying that you get the answers you're looking for.. you are a strong woman and don't ever forget that.. keep on keeping the faith.. many hugs to you.. and I hope your son gets to feeling better as well.. fight pink!!!! and fight dirty.. give it all you have..
    Kelly~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christina,

    My thoughts and prayers are with you. It's rare that I'm ever at a loss for words, but I've no idea what it would feel like to be going through this again; so, I have no idea what to say to you.
    No one has to tell you how strong you are - you know.

    Faith, family and what appears to be a few thousand friends cheering you on will carry you through. That's what they tell me anyway. Of course, I'm thinking that curled up in the corner of my basement is another way to go. But that's just me. I'm a big sissy. You aren't.

    You are going through this right now and you mentioned me in your blog? Thank you a million times. You are an amazing woman with a huge heart.

    Bless you, Christina.

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a beautiful family. I can see why you've made the choice to take this on with grit and fired up determination! You go girl! Praying that God will touch you and give you strength during this time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. good luck.all i find i can say christina.keep in there fighting,take care mort x

    ReplyDelete
  11. and you have some of the best prayer warriors on your side!! US!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and share your thoughts.

Popular posts from this blog

Life Lesson #157 ~ Daughters of the King

Life Lesson #200 ~ Jealousy

Life Lesson #480 ~ Small But Mighty