Emotions

Spinning In Emotions

As Monday morning came and went last week giving way to the afternoon I was still awe stricken, amazed and completely given in to my emotions. This is a good thing to be openly honest. My heart is still overflowing and absolutely filled with the unconditional love and unyielding support of my wonderful, dear and kindest friends.


As I walked through the door of two of my closest friends home on the Saturday night of my birthday, I jumped back at first and then melted into tears. There without my knowing were 18 (not including myself, Johnny and our boys) of our friends waiting to surprise me for my birthday. I was completely taken back by the love, the thought and the generosity that abounded in that room as I walked in.


Looking all around me I had a hard time taking all of it in. I stood there, in shock with tears falling from my eyes in my friend Kathy's' kitchen. I was quite taken back by the preparation. There was food of all kinds, a cake, even Tinker Bell decorations but most importantly there were my wonderful friends that have stood by me through my entire journey. As the kids surrounded me, hugging me reinforcing not only their love but the love of their parents as well I knew I was in the company of true friends.These few moments were beyond beautiful and will stay with me forever.


This journey of mine has taken many different paths, had many, many ups and downs yet there has always been those who have stayed steady. Those whom have held my hand when the going got tough and those whom have laughed at the insanely insane right along with me. Without these friends, and family I would have been lost, abandoned and completely alone without hope long ago. So I say to all of you now, all of those who have loved me, supported me and yes even at times carried me, THANK YOU!


I love each and every one of you, both far and near, some in emails and others here in J Land. Each of your beautiful souls has played a part in my journey. I have never ever really been forsaken for I have had each one of you by my side. Without you I would have lost this fight long ago. To those of you, no to all of you, who still walk this journey with me, I am forever in your debt.


Continued Strength in the Journey My Family and Friends...


Christina




Comments

  1. You're very welcome Christina.  I wish you a 'HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY'.
    May you have many, many more of these wonderful birthday surprises with friends clear into a long happy and healthy future.  God Bless you.    Jeanie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! THAT HAD TO HAVE BEEN AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND SO GLAD THAT YOUR BIRTHDAY TURNED OUT SO GREAT!
    LOVE YA,
    CARLENE

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to have your friends throw a surprise party for you dear....hope you had the best evening dear....you deserve it.  Aren't all of us blessed when we have friends who are with you through all phases of life that we deal with, it's what gets us through everything we have to deal with.  Bless you...Arlene (AJ)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina, It's great to hear you  were embraced with love of family and friends on your birthday. I do hope that in some small way I have helped lift your spirits through this journey. At times, reading your journal I cry with you, then there are times I cry for me and the loss of my lil sis. You have carried me through my journey as well, for that I am forever thankful.
    Love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful thing to have done for you!  I'm so glad you had a great time!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you!  Sounds like a wonderful surprise.  You are loved.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and share your thoughts.

Popular posts from this blog

Life Lesson #157 ~ Daughters of the King

Life Lesson #200 ~ Jealousy

Life Lesson #480 ~ Small But Mighty