A New Name For The Uniboob Club



After a decade of writing as the author of THE UNIBOOB CLUB  I have made a big change, breaking out of my cocoon, spreading my wings and taking flight. I have spent the last 3 years inside what may call a soulful chrysalis.

I'm still the same woman you've come to know over the last 10 years, only stronger emotionally, mentally and spiritually and with a pen name now. I have made a complete transformation and I'm ready to be myself fully, completely and openly and yes without apologies for who I am. I'm still the same girl with a big heart with a strong sense of family and faith and the same sense of humor that's given breast caner a race for her money over the last 10 years. The difference? It's simple, I've grown. I've become a much braver, bolder soul and I hope a bit wiser, if not even goofier but more importantly with a much more relaxed attitude, perspective and approach to life. What I know now following 10 years of writing and overcoming the beast herself is this: Life is about living in the present, not worrying about tomorrow.

I don't know about you but I'm ready to fly, to have new adventures and to set my spirit free. I promise you as we turn this new page together, I will never forget my roots or the fact that I am a living, breathing, 10 year plus Triple Negative Breast Cancer Survivor. I truly hope ya'll will join me on this new adventure as I begin a new stage in my life. I'm not leaving THE UNIBOOB CLUB behind, but embracing my BRAVE HEART, BRAVE SOUL in the coming years.

"Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it." ~Braveheart

~ Merida Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Lesson #157 ~ Daughters of the King

Life Lesson #200 ~ Jealousy

Life Lesson #480 ~ Small But Mighty